Re -Entry Visa
Re Entry is a type of visa which is required by applicants who has lost/missed their entry permission to stay in Italy and willing to enter in Italy again for long stay.
Who are eligible?
Applicant who had been living in Italy with valid long term staying permission (Soggirno/Carta D Identita) and now out of Italy for more than 12 months( Soggiorno holder) and 6 months (Carta D Identita holder) may need to apply for Re Entry visa to enter in Italy Guideline on the than the requirement list
- Re Entry visa application files will not be accepted if the visa application form is not completely filled up with correct information. Specially for the important part as clause no. 29, 31 and 32 should be filled up with information not by not applicable.
- Applicant has to submit a 30 days’ later ticket booking copy.
In addition to the Visa Fees, applicant requires to pay the VFS Global Service Charge (inclusive of all taxes), as listed below.
|VFS Global Service Charge||Bangladesh Taka (BDT)|
|VFS Global Service Charge||1935|
Two recent passport-size color photographs taken in last 6 months (white background only).
Minimum 21 Calendar Days required for applying Re entry visa.
Download Visa Application Forms
Visa Application Form
Please print this form on an A4 paper
All the documents are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download these documents.
Please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader
To Download a Form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.