Visa Type

Long Term (D Type) Visa: A long-term entry visa, D Type (for more than 90 days) is called a “National Visa” NV and grants access for long-term stay in the State that issued it allows, on condition it is still valid, the free circulation for a period of no more than 90 days per half-year in the territory of other Member States.

Short Term (C Type) Visa: A short – term entry visa, C Type (for within 90 days) usually called as Schengen visa and.